The cornerstone of every healthy lifestyle is a nutritious and balanced diet. By utilising a high-quality food brand, your customers are already going a long way to ensure they have great nutrition. Yet still, there are certain beneficial micronutrients which may be either hard for us to obtain or absorb from food, or we are more likely to be deficient in because of how or where we live.
That’s where Zooki comes in. Zooki’s range targets important nutrients that are particularly difficult to source effectively from food (more on this below), that serve core health goals including immunity, skin, energy, joints and gut health.
Through our partnerships with Mindful Chef and Atis, Zooki is the best-selling snack so far in 2023, outperforming crisps, bars, with Collagen Zooki even topping the behemoth Diet Coke.
Intuitively, it makes sense that Zooki would resonate with customers in the food sector. Thousands of people take Zooki every day, in addition to their healthy lifestyles and diets, to support their specific health goals or combat deficiencies.
We’ve learnt a lot about the food sector in a short space of time:
- Getting ahead of health trends is key. 8 in 10 people consciously look for healthy options on menus1. Food brands whose core and ancillary ranges best serve these interests will be leading the sector forward
- Taste and convenience are paramount with snacks, yet there are very few healthy options that do this well. Healthy options are typically limited to juices or health shots and, despite the growing number of these brands, there is little true innovation. Zooki combines a unique blend of attributes which underpins recurring sales – not only do customers enjoy Zooki for its taste and health benefits, our sachets fit with the modern consumer’s on-the-go lifestyle
- Food delivery apps are fantastic channels for growing top-line and ancillary spend. Zooki is outeperforming disproportionately on food delivery apps. Consumers are willing to spend a little more on these platforms, and ancillary spend is enhanced by the in-app customer journey
Ultimately, Zooki’s success is underpinned by consumers resonating with our innovative health products that not only taste delicious, but actually deliver tangible benefits. We’re proud to be rated 5-star on Trustpilot as the highest-ranked health snack brand in the UK.
Food brands can work with us directly, or purchase via DDC Foods.
As an example, some of the nutrients that significantly benefit health and are particularly hard to obtain from even a really good diet are:
- Vitamin C. The human body can neither make nor store vitamin C well, so it needs to be topped up and replenished daily. With hundreds of clinically proven benefits for the immune system and energy levels, this is a great supplement for immediate effect as people will feel the boost.
- Vitamin D. Vitamin D is manufactured in the skin from the direct action of sunlight, which is not possible in the winter months or when we are stuck inside all day. The NHS recommends everyone in the UK take a vitamin D supplement daily. Insufficient vitamin D levels can affect mood, energy levels, immune function, muscle and bone strength.
- Collagen. Collagen is a current peoples’ favourite. The most abundant protein in the body, it’s crucial for tendons, muscles, bones and all the organs. But from the age of 25, our body’s natural production of collagen starts to decline, after which we can benefit from taking a targeted supplement.
- Turmeric. Turmeric has been used for centuries around the world for its powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Notoriously hard to absorb from the actual root itself, this a great one for muscle recovery or general joint aches and pains. Results usually show up after only a few weeks of use.
- Bidfood 2023 Food and Drinks Trends